Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Kindle for PC for FREE

You know me...always looking for a way to scrape a few bucks but this one saved a bundle! I downloaded the Kindle for PC which was FREE! I put it on my laptop and can take it anywhere. Some people have told me that it limits where you can buy ebooks from but I've also heard that there are synch programs available. Whew! This is getting way too technical for me... and since most of the books I get are passed down by family and friends or picked up at yard sales and thrift stores, this probably won't even apply to me..unless I'm in a pinch crunch to get that one special book.

I'd be interested to hear from you "Kindler's". What advantages do you find with your eReader? Do you find it worth the investment?

Finding Freebies,
Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment